Read William J. Kelly’s article today, “ACT NOW: PAT BRADY, IL GOP DENIES REPUBLICANS THE RIGHT TO VOTE.”
1. Post this article and VOTING RIGHTS POSTER on your facebook page. Send the poster to your like-minded conservative friends. SPREAD THE WORD.
2. If you are planning on going to Chicago CPAC – don’t. It is highly unfortunate that they planned Chicago CPAC for the same weekend as the Illinois Republican State Convention.
3. Call your local GOP County Chairman. Here is a list of them from Republican News Watch. Scroll down and to the right you will see a list that says “Republican County organizations.” Find your county and click it.http://republicannewswatch.com/wp/?p=755
If you are from Cook County, call your Republican township or ward committeeman. Here is the list:http://cookrepublicanparty.com/leadership.aspx
4. Ask your County GOP Chairman (or if you are from Cook, your committeeman) to name you a delegate.
5. If you are denied the opportunity to become a delegate, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Once you are named a delegate, register as a delegate for the Illinois Republican Convention here:http://ilgopconvention.eventbrite.com/
7. When the vote for direct elections is called, vote to restore direct elections and the right for Illinois Republican voters to choose their own leaders.
Let’s send a message to our corrupt Republicans officials in Illinois that we demand the right to vote and we demand it now. Before it is too late.